| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Merida in December is fairly hot at 23.2 °C (73.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in December is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in December is dry with periodic rain. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of H2O is discharged during on average 6 days.
- In December the skies in Merida are slightly fair having on average a modest 4:30 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:51 long and the longest day is 10:56 long with an average length of 10:52.
- There are approximately 6:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42% of daylight hours and cloudy 58% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Merida December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Merida, Mexico
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Merida: