| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Merida in November is fairly hot at 24.4 °C (75.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.3 °C (66.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched with periodic rain. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of water accrues during an average of 6 days.
- The skies in Merida are a little dull having an average of a modest 4:23 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:56 long and the longest day is 11:19 long with an average length of 11:07.
- There are approximately 6:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Merida November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Merida, Mexico
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Merida: