| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Merida in May is very hot at 28.7 °C (83.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.2 °C (97.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.6 °C (72.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in May is 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry with periodic rain. Only 63mm (2.5in) of fluid is transfered during an average of 6 days.
- The blue above Merida is fine having an average of a measurable 6:46 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:53 long and the longest day is 13:18 long with an average length of 13:07.
- There are approximately 6:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Merida May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Merida, Mexico
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Merida: