| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Merida in March is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.3 °C (91.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in March is 13.7 °C (24.7 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched with infrequent rain. A paltry 24mm (0.9in) of water is deposited during on average 3 days.
- In March the skies in Merida are fair with on average a moderate 5:50 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 11:59.
- There are approximately 6:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Merida March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Merida, Mexico
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Merida: