| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Merida in June is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.8 °C (94.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in June is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in June is very faintly moist with occasional rain. Some 144mm (5.7in) of fluid is dropped across an average of 13 days.
- In June the skies in Merida are reasonably fine having on balance a detectable 6:15 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:18 long and the longest day is 13:23 long with an average length of 13:22.
- There are approximately 6:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Merida June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Merida, Mexico
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Merida: