| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Merida in January is really warm at 22.9 °C (73.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.2 °C (84.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 26mm (1in) of H2O tumbles across on average 4 days.
- In January the skies in Merida are slightly fair having an average of a mediocre 4:58 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:52 long and the longest day is 11:10 long with an average length of 11:00.
- There are approximately 5:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Merida January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Merida, Mexico
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Merida: