| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Merida in February is fairly hot at 23.7 °C (74.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 26mm (1in) of fluid descends during on average 4 days.
- In February the skies in Merida are slightly fair having an average of a mediocre 4:56 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:11 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 11:25.
- There are approximately 6:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Merida February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Merida, Mexico
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Merida: