| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Merida in August is hot at 27.3 °C (81.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.9 °C (93 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly wettish with occasional rain. Around 163mm (6.4in) of liquid is dumped across an average of 13 days.
- In August the blue above Merida is reasonably fine having an average of a detectable 6:15 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 13:04 long with an average length of 12:49.
- There are approximately 6:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Merida August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Merida, Mexico
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Merida: