| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Merida in April is hot at 27.6 °C (81.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.2 °C (95.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In April the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 14.2 °C (25.6 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with infrequent rain. A paltry 23mm (0.9in) of water precipitates across an average of 3 days.
- The blue above Merida is fair with an average of a moderate 5:56 of brilliant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:52 long with an average length of 12:36.
- There are approximately 6:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Merida April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Merida, Mexico
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Merida: