Climate of Merida, Mexico Average Weather
- Merida, mexico, 20°57'N, 89°39'W, 11 m (36 ft)
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Merida is close to the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 26 degrees Celsius (78.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 981 mm (38.6 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2072 hours.
- If Merida were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: